Hydrophilic Guide Wire angled tip straight tip Guide Wire 0.035
This device is endoscopically used in digestive system or respiratory tract to guide other devices.
· Anti-twisting&high elastic NiTi core wire provides excellent torsional rigidity, can pass through complex anatomical structures successfully;
· Ultra-smooth PTFE coating is convenient for insertion, and bi-color helix design provides clear judgment of motion;
· Hydrophilic and radiopaque soft head design ensures smooth movement and accurate positioning under X-ray;
· Soft and round tip design reduces tissue damage of the patients;
· Patented soft tip connection technology provides multiple protection, thus it is impossible to break off;
· Various specs are available according to clinical requirements, such as stiff guide wire, plastic coated guide wire, zebra guide wire, etc.
|TYPE||Maximum O.D.||Working Length
Q: What are your prices?
A: Our prices are subject to change depending on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company contact us for further information.
Q: Could you provide some free samples?
A: Yes,free samples or trial order are available.
Q: What is the average lead time?
A: For samples, the lead time is about 7 days. For mass production, the lead time is 20-30 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
Q: What are the benefits of being a ZRHMED distributor?
A: Special discount
Priority of launching new design
Point to point technical supports and after sales services
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: "Quality is priority." We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the beginning to the end. Our factory has gained CE, ISO13485.
Q: Which areas are your products usually sold to?
A: Our products usually exported to Europe, South America,The Middle East, South-east Asia and so on.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: We warranty our materials and workmanship. Our commitment is to your satisfaction with our products. In warranty or not, it is the culture of our company to address and resolve all customer issues to everyone’s satisfaction
Q: How can I become a distributor of ZRHMED?
A: Contact us immediately for futher details by sending us an inquiry.
Q: Can you do customized design and size?
A: Yes, ODM & OEM service are available.
Q: How long can I get some samples?
A: Stock samples are free. Lead time: 2-3 days.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 100-1,000pcs, depends on the product you need.
Q: How about the payment terms?
A: Small amount: PayPal, Western Union, Cash.
Large amount: T/T, L/C, DP and OA.
Q: How do I place an order?
A: Orders may be placed by calling us at +8613632649677 world wide. You may also contact us via email at email@example.com .