Medical Interventional Hydrophilic Wire Guides Loach Hydrophilous Guidewire
To guide insertion of catheters and etc in non-vascular.
· Anti-twisting&high elastic NiTi core wire provides excellent torsional rigidity, can pass through complex anatomical structures successfully;
· Ultra-smooth PTFE coating is convenient for insertion, and bi-color helix design provides clear judgment of motion;
· Hydrophilic and radiopaque soft head design ensures smooth movement and accurate positioning under X-ray;
· Soft and round tip design reduces tissue damage of the patients;
· Patented soft tip connection technology provides multiple protection, thus it is impossible to break off;
· Various specs are available according to clinical requirements, such as stiff guide wire, plastic coated guide wire, zebra guide wire, etc.
|TYPE||Maximum O.D.||Working Length
Q: What are your prices?
A: Our prices are subject to change depending on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company contact us for further information.
Q: Could you provide some free samples?
A: Yes,free samples or trial order are available.
Q: What is the average lead time?
A: For samples, the lead time is about 7 days. For mass production, the lead time is 20-30 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
Q: What are the benefits of being a ZRHMED distributor?
A: Special discount
Priority of launching new design
Point to point technical supports and after sales services
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: "Quality is priority." We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the beginning to the end. Our factory has gained CE, ISO13485.
Q: Which areas are your products usually sold to?
A: Our products usually exported to Europe, South America,The Middle East, South-east Asia and so on.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: We warranty our materials and workmanship. Our commitment is to your satisfaction with our products. In warranty or not, it is the culture of our company to address and resolve all customer issues to everyone’s satisfaction
Q: CAN I REQUEST AN OFFICIAL QUOTATION FROM YOU ON THE PRODUCTS?
A: Yes, you can contact us to request a free quote, and we will respond within the same day .
Q: WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICIAL OPENING HOURS?
A: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30. Weekends Closed.
Q: IF I HAVE AN EMERGENCY OUTSIDE THESE TIMES WHOM CAN I CALL?
A: In all emergencies please call 0086 1363269677 and your enquiry will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Q: WHY SHOULD I BUY FROM YOU?
A: Well why not? - We provide quality products, professional friendly service, with sensible pricing structures; Working with us to save money, but NOT at the expense of Quality.
Q: DO YOUR PRODUCTS CONFORM TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS?
A: Yes, The suppliers that we work with all conform to International Standards of manufacturing such as ISO13485, and conform to Medical Device Directives 93/42 EEC and are all CE compliant.