Factory Supply Disposable Sterile Gastroscopy Biopsy Forceps For Medical Use
A biopsy is the removal of tissue from any part of the body to examine it for disease.
The disposable biopsy forceps works with flexible endoscopes, passing through the endoscope channel into the human body cavity to take the living tissues for pathology analysis.
Obtain biopsy tissue from the gastrointestinal tract in an efficient manner with Swinging Biopsy Forceps from Key Surgical. The pivot feature of Swinging Biopsy Forceps helps reduce, if not eliminate, the need for additional maneuvering of the endoscope within the GI tract. ABOUT
• Swinging function helps improve physician’s ability to capture tissue needed for biopsy
• Available in both alligator and oval cup designs (with or without the positioning spike)
• Length markers to assist with insertion and withdrawal process
• Ergonomic handle • Fenestrated (allows view of tissue through the forceps)
• Coated – to help with insertion
• Compatible with 2.8mm biopsy channels (max. diam of 2.4mm/working lengths of 180cm/230cm)
• Single use
|TYPE||Jaw open size (mm)||Max working Channel (mm)||Working length